"Unstuck" …new "Paper Clone" drawing.

Finding myself all caught up in totally new terrain has been frustrating yet stimulating, unhinging yet grounding.
In a wee winter nutshell: inspiring!

My new Paper Clone had to be fun, difficult and unusual.
I had a picture in my mind.
My pencils had another at their tips.

I managed, with the invaluable help from a groups of artist friends (thank you so much!), to learn from my mistakes, to bust new barriers and to bring "Unstuck" to life.





"Unstuck"
Pencil on Paper 48x42 cm
Sheona Hamilton-Grant. All rights reserved



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion