Coralina: equine portrait

Coralina
Pencil on Paper
Sold
Sheona Hamilton-Grant. All rights reserved.


Coralina, this big brown mare is known for her speed, her braveness, her very good carriage skills.

Now Coralina is also known for her indoor presence.
Her portrait was drawn in time for the festive season and, I am told, has taken pride of place in her owners dining room. A great big thank-you to my new collector.

On Monday I will be drawing a Dinosaur.
Kim Santini pointed out Draw a Dinosaur Day.
I'm in!
A change in the old routine is much needed and drawing a dinosaur fits the bill!

However, right now (and for this minute only) I wish I had little boys with a big collection of the extinct beasts as opposed to a box full of long haired cute blondes!

Off to get me a Dino.
Have a great week-end.

Comments

Unknown said…
What a stunning equine portrait Sheona - no wonderful your works sell so well! Beautiful work!!! :)
Unknown said…
Hello Karen, thank you very much. Really enjoy creating portraits that can be enjoyed for years to come:D

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion