Taxi. New drawing of canine pup.

Taxi
Graphite on Paper. 28x21 cm
SOLD
Sheona Hamilton-Grant. All rights reserved.



Taxi is little and full of fun and bounce. She settles down once and a while and when she does these are the wee eyes that peek up at you full of innocence and sincerity.

This portrait was done in December and a delivered over mince pies and Xmas cheer.

Will be taking the next few days off to spend Carnaval with my familly. The idea of being amoungst mad crazy costumes is strangely very alluring. So it's one great big Helau from me (German festive cry at this time of year).

Back soon with streamers and confetti in my hair !!!!

Comments

Sue Clinker said…
Wonderful drawing, and I love her name!

Enjoy the Carnival - I will be going back to our house in Fuerteventura (Canaries) in March to enjoy theirs - it lasts for 2 weeks :o)
Carol King said…
Taxi is adorable! Great job!
Unknown said…
Awwwww he looks so cute. great job Sheona.
Lisa M. Rodgers said…
As usual gal, your mad drawing skills have produced yet another fabulous drawing! Hope you enjoy Carnaval! Helau!!
Have a great Carnaval :-)

Nice doggie picture ;-)

Wizz
glynnis said…
This is looking fabulous! I love watching your progress...
Glynnis
Unknown said…
I know I have already commented on this cute pup. :C gorgeous work as always.

I have a lovely Sunshine Award for you. You can pick it up at my blog site.
Arti said…
I envy the way your drawings sparkle! The sketch looks wonderful.
Unknown said…
Helau to all of you and big thanks for the comments!
Back home, shacking the confetti out of my hair and getting the pencils back into gear ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion