Colourful Carnaval over.

One more mad week to add to my collection: 4 countries in 7 days.
It's a personal record.
A great time was had by all, sweets were eaten, confetti scattered and endless giggles produced.
Needless to say that it is with a spinning head that I make my way back to the drawing board.


Because, for the week, my pencils were replaced by my camera (it really enjoyed capturing all the colours and dodging the streamers!) I thought I'd share a couple of shots.

Tickled Pink
Sheona Hamilton-Grant. All rights reserved


Flower Power
Sheona Hamilton-Grant. All rights reserved

Masquerade
Sheona Hamilton-Grant. All rights reserved



However, before saying a hearty cheerio let me send out a big warm wave to all my new followers great to see you here on Black on Grey on White.
More soon.

Comments

Just Gawgus :)
Lisa M. Rodgers said…
Absolutely gorgeous pictures gal! Should have known you've got mad photography skills too! *hugs*
Wow thats very colourfull :-)

Wizz

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion