Gone tweet and joined Twitter and the gang

Here's a thing. Twitter.
It's great.
Once you get started and get the hang of it well you just...tweet with the rest of the world.
Why? Simple, quick and fun are the three main ingredients that spring to mind. Many are using Twitter to promote their work, others to keep in touch and some just to say hi.
You really are wired and at the forefront of what's "happening" .
If you decide to come to the other side one great tip I must share: Tweetdeck. (Once you're in you'll understand)



Thanks to the following link I set up my really nifty badges.
http://labs.creazy.net/twignature/
http://www.vincentabry.com/31-logos-et-boutons-pour-twitter-2480

The first link is in Japanese ... but where there's a will there's a way.

Look forward to tweeting with you soon...

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh geez, and I just got sucked into Facebook!
Jeanette Jobson said…
I'm adopting a wait and see attitude towards Twitter. I don't see the big benefits at the moment, but perhaps someone can enlighten me. I just wouldn't have time to constantly update I don't think. However, never say never!
Anonymous said…
okay, i'm lost..do I need a tweetdeck? LOL...find me..jennprattequine
Unknown said…
Jenn: welcome over yep tweetdeck ...on my way!

Jeannette: If you do decide to join us look forward to tweeting with you :)
Julie B said…
How do we find you on Twitter? I don't understand it, either. Or Facebook. Sigh. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks, I guess....
Unknown said…
Hi Julie, you can find me be simply clicking on the bar or the blue bird (scroll down) in the right hand column of this blog. Great to see you're going to give it a tweet!
Anonymous said…
Great tools. Thanks. :)

I have been trying to find a twitter updater that shows up on the blog, but have not found a suitable one yet. Do you have any tips on any good ones?
Julie B said…
Thanks, Sheona! I don't know how I missed it. This old dog should have been wearing her specs, methinks!

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion