ACTION, using the power of the internet...

Another "in between post"...
I've had too much coffee and have the shakes. Not ideal for the finishing touches I am tackling. Good time to stop and think.

Millions of peoples lives devastated.
Nature is lashing out.
Helplessness and grief radiating.

Pondering, reflecting and now reacting.

Power. We all have very little in the light of the current natural disasters that have hit Burma and China.
The Power to react: we all have.
I have chosen to click..to use the power at my finger tips.
I have never been politically inclined but I guess this makes me an.... online activist?
Feels quite OK...

If you would like to find out what the heck I'm rambling on about check out the Hunger Site.
Well worth the visit and I 'm sure, like me, you'll end up clicking more than once..
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion