Latest commission, little westie portrait


I love it when a plan comes together! A cliché but holds true right now. Commission completed and accepted!!!
Here is Keltie a lovely little West Highland Terrier. I've drawn him in profile as it seemed the best way of bringing out his eyes. Westie are always hiding behind a little bit of a fringe. Had a ball drawing this hairy chap, it was not as hard as I had initially believed. I reckon the fact that the hairs are white and not black helped heaps!
Inspiration still running high so its back up to the studio for me. Cheerio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion