The internet maze

It is truly amazing how far and deep one can travel through the Internet.
I joined on on line news letter (really interesting I must say) by a chap called Clint Watson. Fineartviews comes out daily with great info. Well this has lead to a new website through fine art studio online and a whole load of very informative and important information.
The avalanche has begun and before I know it I will no doubt have gone from dabbling in to actually knowing a little about the art world and business.
I have woken up and am now pushing further.
The direct result: my first WIP on the CAG about my entry the Traditionalist
The indirect result...a million new ideas and ways to go.
Back to work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion